MGR under SunOS 4.0.1

Bill Carpenter wjc at ho5cad.ATT.COM
Tue Mar 21 21:04:34 AEST 1989

A while back I posted a lament that I couldn't get the MGR window package
to work on my SUN3 running SunOS 4.0, and I asked for info from any
quarter from anyone who had done this.  Well, lo and behold, turns out
that "uname" has been lying to me all this time, and I'm really running
4.0.1.  Perhaps that explains it.

So, for you who have gotten it running on color SUN3 and >= SunOS4.0, was
it 4.0 or 4.0.1?  Anybody tried to bring it up under 4.0.1 and conclude
there was some technical problem?

Please send me email if you know anything about this.

   Bill Carpenter         att!ho5cad!wjc  or  attmail!bill