Help wanted - Are there any AD/DA boards for 386i ?

Luis Caldas Oliveira mcvax!inesc!lco at uunet.uu.net
Tue Mar 14 11:49:18 AEST 1989

Hi - I am looking for Analog to Digital and Digital to Analog boards for
the 386i with software for Unix. We have tried some PC boards under the
DOS emulation but the DMA just doesn't work. If you know where I can buy
the converters and the device driver please let me know.

Thanks in advance

   Luis C. Oliveira                Eunet:         ...{mcvax,inria}!inesc!lco
                                   UUCP:        mcvax!inesc!lco at uunet.UU.NET

INESC                                               | Phone:+351(1)545150
Instituto de Engenharia de Sistemas e Computadores  |             ext 315
Rua Alves Redol, 9                                  | Fax:  +351(1)525843
1000 LISBOA - PORTUGAL                              | Telex:15696 INESC P