Ethernet + TCP/IP driver problems

simon chan simon%hhb at princeton.edu
Thu May 11 22:10:35 AEST 1989

HELP!HELP!
I need some helps to locate the following items:
	(1) The device independent TCP/IP software driver.
	(I can put in the ethernet layer, and the board control software).
	(2) Company that sell only the TCP/IP package and the hardware
		controller (with source) for VME and AT type bus
		system with unknown cpu.
	(3) Company that sell the firmware for this. I have heard that there
		is a company implemented the whole network scheme independent
		to the HOST OS and CPU.
		I mean the whole thing in the ethernet board's prom and
		provide only entrance point to the prom.

thanks!
p.s. please include the cost, phone and address if possible.

			Simon Chan
			princeton!hhb!simon
			201-848-8000