Cobol!

RSMKirkwood robk%suna.loughborough.ac.uk at nsfnet-relay.ac.uk
Thu May 18 05:02:09 AEST 1989

We need to obtain a cobol compiler in order to provide an emergency backup
for software normally run on another machine. Quite naturally cobol
compilers are not common on Suns and here in the UK I am finding
difficulty in contacting suppliers who all seem to be US based and do
things like move or change dealers.I have seen the September 1988
Catalyst. Can anyone assist? We have a Sun3/280 server running 3.4;
current addresses, Fax numbers, prices etc would all be useful.

                        Thanks, Rob Kirkwood.

Loughborough University Computer Centre, LE11 3TU, United Kingdom.
Telephone: +44 509 222311
Fax: +44 509 222321