problems with transcript2.0 on sun

Brett Chapman x5156 gemed!blc at crdgw1.ge.com
Thu May 11 14:27:45 AEST 1989

The printcap entry you posted looks correct.  Note though that I have not
seen pl and pw work.

You may want to check that the kernel for that machine is correct when it
comes to that port (SUN default), and that the PROM is set correctly for
that port (default once again).  I am not sure that eitherof these would
cause your problem, but it's worth a check.  Also, check your cable.

Otherwise, I have no other real ideas.

                                        Brett Chapman
                                        G.E. Medical Systems
                                        (414) 548-5156