Unhorrible uucp for SunOS

Jon A. Tankersley apctrc!cra2!zjat02 at uunet.uu.net
Tue May 23 08:47:00 AEST 1989

In article <386 at ists.ists.ca> watmath!ists.ists.ca!mike at uunet.uu.net (Mike Clarkson) writes:
>apctrc!cra2!zjat02 at uunet.uu.net (Jon A. Tankersley) writes:
>> Rumor has it that SunOS4.1 has HoneyDanber UUCP.
>
>Rumour had it that SunOS4.0 had HoneyDanber UUCP.

I've put the question to my sales rep about picking up some of the 4.1
features unbundled.  My company is interested in *lots* of different
things like the ANSI C compiler, HDB UUCP, X11/NeWS, and any thing else we
can play with.  More requests from end users might free some of this up
and make it available unbundled, lest 4.1 slips again.

Any takers?
-tank-
#include <std/disclaimer.h>		/* nobody knows the trouble I .... */
tank at apctrc.trc.amoco.com    ..!uunet!apctrc!tank