Raster files to PC conversions?

Rick Dempster REDEMP at ksuvm.ksu.edu
Thu May 18 06:15:17 AEST 1989

Does anybody have or know of a program to convert a sun raster file to PC
paint or MS paint (.pcx) format, that will retain 8 bit depth?

I have seen several that will take sun images and convert to 1 bit deep
(PBM)(FBM won't do to .PCX).

My end goal is to capture Sun images in Wordperfect papers.

I'm using a Sun 3/160 with an IPC card, so I should be able to do this all
from this machine.

                        The value of these lists are priceless
                               Thank you for your time
                                 Rick Dempster