Enlarging DOS windows in 386i SunView?

paul sebata td2cad!td2cad!psebata at decwrl.dec.com
Fri May 26 06:33:23 AEST 1989

Hi, folks!

I've been trying to figure out a 386i for the past few weeks, and have
come across some problems trying to customize my DOS windows in SunView.
I am using a 16" color monitor, and the text in the windows is _so_ small.
Is there a way to increase the text fonts in the DOS windows? (I can do it
for the other command windows...)

Also, shouldn't we be able to utilize the large screen to make the DOS
windows longer than 24 lines?  I would think that the various word
processors and spreadsheets would be much more convenient to use.

I realize this subject probably has been hashed out before, so I apologize
for bringing up any dead queries...   :-)

Paul Sebata
psebata at td3cad.intel.com                               "I think we're lost"