want to hook up 2nd shoebox to 3/60

Keith McNeill eplrx7!mcneill at uunet.uu.net
Thu May 25 05:13:02 AEST 1989

I want to hook up a 2nd shoebox to a 3/60.  I tried it and it didn't work.
I actually looked at the documentation and all it told me was that you put
the 2nd shoe box 1st in the chain.  It seems to me that there should be
some sort of jumper that I have switch to change the SCSI address of the
disk & tape drive.  Do these jumpers exist...if so where are they?

Much Thanks!

Keith

--
    Keith D. McNeill              |    E.I. Du Pont de Nemours & Co.
    eplrx7!mcneill at uunet.uu.net   |    Engineering Physics Laboratory