Backup programs for suns - recommendations?

Jeffery K. Bacon BACON%MTUS5.BITNET at cunyvm.cuny.edu
Tue May 9 02:08:29 AEST 1989

I'm looking for an integrated software package that can handle automated
backup (local and remote) for our local netted Suns (of mixed heritage).
What programs have you run across, and what are you using? I'm particularly
interested in hearing from anyone who's implemented ctar or BRU.
Any comments whatsoever are of course welcome. Thanks.

Jeffery K. Bacon
Academic Computing Svcs, Michigan Tech Univ.
bitnet: <bacon at mtus5>  uucp:  <backbone>!clip!anet!bacos