NTSC output for 386i

Dan Ehrlich ehrlich at shire.cs.psu.edu
Sun May 21 01:35:18 AEST 1989

In article <8905042046.AA22765 at cs.utexas.edu>, pcinews!observer at cs writes:
>My company is looking for some type of device to allow us to capture the
>images on a 386i/250 screen and convert them to NTSC (US television)
>devices, such as a common video recorder.

Try getting in touch with:

	Extron Electronics
	13554 Larwin Circle
	Santa Fe Springs, CA   90670
	+1 213 802 8804
	+1 213 802 2741 (FAX)

They make a large line of `converters', one of which should work with
the 386i.  They are going to ask about scan rates, etc, so have the
specs handy when you call them.

Dan Ehrlich <ehrlich at shire.cs.psu.edu> | Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are
The Pennsylvania State University      | my own, and should not be attributed
Department of Computer Science         | to anyone else, living or dead.
University Park, PA   16802            |