Ethernet Board for Sun-4/260 - request for information

P. Allen Jensen paj at gatech.edu
Wed May 3 14:09:58 AEST 1989

I need to add a second ethernet interface to a Sun-4/260 which will be
used as a gateway to a campus network (and the Internet).  Could someone
direct me to any old archives from this group that might discuss ethernet
hardware or send me any summary information that might be floating
arround?

Also - Are these "high-performance" cards that have on-board 68020's that
can implement the protocols on the board worth the cost for use on a
file-server ?

Thanks,

P. Allen Jensen
--