adb help?

peter murray peter at mars.njit.edu
Sat May 6 13:40:09 AEST 1989

I am a student at NJIT in NJ.  I am working an a project which involves
ADB on a Sun 3/50.  I have been trying to get Adb to step through my pgm
using the symbolic info. ':S' is what I have tried, but this blows the
machine up.  The CPU usage go es to almost 100% and it never comes back.
The process must be killed to stop it.  I have compiled my src with the
-go flag and get other symbolic info, but I can't get this command to work
and no I cannot use another debugger, it must be ADB.

If there is anyone who is farmilure with Adb can you please help me!

	peter at mars
	m8646 at newark
	201 329 6919
	800 872 8784 USA only - this is my parents busness line
				Feel free to use it if you can
				help me.  If I am not home please
				leave you name and phone or e-mail
				address and I will respond.