Severe Eyestrain--SUN Workstation problem

Steven M. Miller smiller at umn-cs.CS.UMN.EDU
Tue May 9 04:05:35 AEST 1989

In talking with various folks around here I have found that eyewear can
make a big difference.  Most folks who wear contacts report they suffer
eyestrain with them in and tend to wear their glasses to work.

Folks who wear glasses report that UV coatings really help.   I personally
have found that I can easily work 12 hours a day or more without eyestrain
with the coatings compared to less than 8 without.

-Steve

			-Steve Miller, U of MN