Sun Observer address?

John Neubert U1DF1 at wvnvm.wvnet.edu
Sat May 6 18:07:56 AEST 1989

What is the address/phone number for the "Sun Observer" (PCI Pubs.)?  Are
there any other publications that cover Sun products exclusively?

[[ I don't have a copy in front of me, but I do have the Editor's business
card.  Try:  Sun Observer, PCI Publications, 12416 Hymeadow Drive, Austin,
TX  78750.  Or call them at (512) 250-9023.  They are also on the net as
"pcinews!observer at cs.utexas.edu", but I don't know if they accept
subscription requests at that address (they probably haven't even thought
of the possibility).  By the way, I'm writing a monthly column for them
now.  (And this is not an advertisement. :-)  --wnl ]]