Software Recommendation (COBOL) for Sun 4

Wayne J. Lyle sjuvax!lyle at princeton.edu
Wed May 24 08:14:17 AEST 1989

Sometime in early July we hope to take delivery on a Sun 4/390.  I am now
in the process of getting the necessary software for the system.  One of
the items I am having trouble finding is a COBOL compiler.  I was
wondering if anyone out there in netland has any suggestions,
recommendations, or horror stories to share.  I myself am not a COBOL
programmer so I am in need of as much help as possible.  All I do know is
that I need to have a compiler on the system before classes begin again
this fall.

Thanks in advance,

Wayne J. Lyle