Mail core dumping?

Michael Baumann baumann%proton.uucp at ucrmath.ucr.edu
Wed May 17 07:27:13 AEST 1989

We have a small problem here. /usr/ucb/mail has started to core dump on
one of our machines; We are running 4.0.1 on a 3/260 w/ 8MB. The user does
have a number of very large aliases in .mailrc, but lacking source I
cannot determine if this is really the problem. Has anyone else had this
problem, and if so, how do we go about correcting it??

Michael Baumann
Radiation Research Lab           |Internet: baumann%proton.UUCP at ucrmath.UCR.EDU
Loma Linda Universtiy Medical Center |        UUCP: ...ucrmath!proton!baumann
Loma Linda, California. (714)824-4077|