Email interface to Telecom Gold?

Peter Jeremy peter at stca77.stc.oz
Fri May 26 22:50:03 AEST 1989

In article <8904030933.AA16116 at mcvax.cwi.nl> mcvax!gec-epl.co.uk!Dunstan_Vavasour at uunet.uu.net writes:
>Does anyone know of a gateway/interface from real Email to the Telecom
>Gold system ?

Whilst I can't answer this directly, BT Gold is (or was 4 years ago and I
doubt it has changed) the same as the OTC Australia `Minerva' service and
the service offered by Dialcom in the US.  Someone may know of gateways to
these other services, which should also be accessable from BT Gold.

Peter Jeremy (VK2PJ)         peter at stca77.stc.oz
Alcatel STC Australia        ...!uunet!stca77.stc.oz!peter
41 Mandible St               peter%stca77.stc.oz at uunet.UU.NET
ALEXANDRIA  NSW  2015