SunView Windows and a tty?

Larry W. Virden lwv at n8emr.UUCP
Tue May 9 04:53:53 AEST 1989

I am looking for a programming trick that would allow any window to
determine a tty name for another window on the same machine.  The reason
that I am wanting to do this is that I want to issue the ioctl against the
window's tty to determine what the number of rows and columns are for that
window.

Any ideas?

--
Larry W. Virden	 674 Falls Place, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 (614) 864-8817
75046,606 (CIS) ; LVirden (ALPE) ; osu-cis!n8emr!lwv (UUCP)