Request for comments on Cayman GatorBox

Jeremy Nussbaum jeremy at lana.prime.com
Wed May 17 23:31:42 AEST 1989

bedroom!bronson at uunet.uu.net (Mark Bronson) writes:
>I need information on the Caymon GatorBox. Any first hand information on
>performance, and particularly comparision to the Kinetics FastPath will be
>much appreciated. Thanks

We have been using a gatorbox for a while for four macs.  We have had
infrequent crashes, but otherwise just fine nfs, telnet and ftp
performance.  We have not overly stressed the setup as of yet.  Gatewayed
mail has been promised as has network print spooling, but no sign of it
yet.

Jeremy Nussbaum (jeremy at jeremy.prime.com, ...!harvard!prmcad!jeremy)
Prime Computer/2 Crosby Drive MS 16-2 /Bedford, Ma. 01730
(617)275-1800 x6745
Standard Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are mine and not my employer's.