TeX previewers on the Sun.

Eric Ho eho at reason.princeton.edu
Fri May 26 06:44:31 AEST 1989

Does anyone know what the current status for TeX previewers on the Suns
(for just ordinary (e.g. 3/50) & high-res (e.g. 4/260) monochrome screens)
are these days ?  Primarily, I'm interested previewers under suntools &
X11 although I don't mind to take on the ones for NeWS.

I've tried dvitool on my Sun-4/260 (which comes with high-res screens by
default), and it gives segmentation fault all the time and I begin to
think that dvitool is only for the Sun-3's.  My Sun-4/260 is running
Sys4-3.2 although everything here will be moved to 4.0.1 in a week or so.

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.
--

regards.

-eric-