Opinions on Solbourne computers wanted

Robert Claeson prc at erbe.se
Tue May 23 01:39:50 AEST 1989

[This was recently posted to comp.sys.misc, but since I didn't receive
 a single reply there, I'm posting it again to this newsgroup.]

I have in front of me a packet of marketing material on Solbourne's
SPARC-equipped and Sun 4 compatible workstations. They sure look good.
Being able to run SunOS and all Sun 4 applications and that.  And it has
performance. But...

I haven't heard much about these quite new machines. Is there anyone out
there who uses them? If so, I'd like to hear your opinions on the machines
and the company Solbourne. Please reply via e-mail.  I'll summarize to the
net if I receive enough replies of interest.

          Robert Claeson      E-mail: rclaeson at erbe.se
	  ERBE DATA AB