Sun manual labels available

Randy Smith wsmith at s1.msi.umn.edu
Wed May 10 09:08:35 AEST 1989

I have designed a set of Sun manual labels that look fairly professional.  You
can get a copy of the labels in PostScript format via anonymous ftp from
s1.msi.umn.edu.  The file "pub/Manual-Labels.tar" contains the PostScript
file Manual-Labels.PS and another file with information about what size
binders you'll need for a complete manual set.

The labels were designed using FrameMaker and PostScript, by myself and
Randy Viosca.  If you have problems/suggestions please send me e-mail.

Randy Smith
University of Minnesota          Minnesota Supercomputer Institute
wsmith at s1.msi.umn.edu             ...!rutgers!umn-cs!wsmith