SCSI cable converter wanted, SUN -> DIP

david.c.kwong dck at cbnewsh.att.com
Sat May 27 05:36:19 AEST 1989

I have a need to plug a SCSI device with an embedded controller (that has
a 50-pin Dual-in-line connector) to a SUN-3 workstation (that has a 50-pin
connector on 3 rows).  Does anyone know where I can find a cable with the
two connectors?  All the SCSI cables I have seen only has one of the two
connector types, not both.  Any help to order it would be appreciated.
(BTW, every SCSI shoebox maker uses these cables inside their box, but
they don't sell the cable alone.) Thanks in advance.

D. C. Kwong
att!feathers!dck (201)615-2843