VT100 Emulation software

Edward L. Lafferty ell at linus.mitre.org
Mon May 15 23:24:34 AEST 1989

sacto!mmsac!cygnus!david at sun (David L. Kensiski 929-8844) writes:
>There are two vt100 packages that come to mind immediately.  One I've used
>and am somewhat familiar with, the other I've just heard about.

There is one more vt100tool which attempts to faithfully emulate the vt100
including double characters, 132 column mode, bold, graphics and vt52
emulation. Since we no linger support anonymous ftp here, I have placed
this program as a compressed tar file on the archiver at rice.  It can be
brought to your machine with anonymous ftp from: titan.rice.edu and it is
called vt100tool.Z. Uncompress and then untar to a directory and do a
make. It is the 4.0 version of the OS.

Regards,

Ed

External:                           Internal Mail addresses at MITRE:

ell at linus.mitre.org			ell at mbunix
					ell at linus