tcsh for Sun3/SunOS4.0?

Tim Russell unocss!fritz at uunet.uu.net
Tue May 16 16:44:27 AEST 1989

Can anyone tell me where I can get hold of an executable for tcsh for a
Sun3 running SunOS4.0?  I grabbed the SunOS3 version from uunet, but Gnu
Emacs has trouble getting the working directory from it.   It always
thinks you're in whatever directory you were in when you started up the
tcsh, i.e. if I start a tcsh in /home/russell, cd into a subdirectory and
type "emacs test.txt", emacs thinks the filename is
"/home/russell/test.txt".

    Thanks for any help.

 Tim Russell, Computer Operator  | Internet: russell%zeus at fergvax.unl.edu
 Campus Computing                | Bitnet:   russell at unoma1
 University of Nebraska at Omaha | UUCP:     uunet!zeus.unl.edu!russell