Anyone using erasable CD's?

David W. Minnich fibercom!dwm at uunet.uu.net
Tue May 9 15:27:42 AEST 1989

Has anyone out there had any experience with the Alphatronix Inspire line
of erasable CD drives?  The product sounds tempting, but I've not heard
much about them.  Supposedly, they are plug and play...is this the case?
How advanced is the technology?  How reliable are the drives?

If you know of any other vendors offering this technology, please let me
know.  Any information would be appreciated.  Email to me, and I'll
summarize to the net.

Disclaimer:  I am not connected with Alphatronix in any way.

David W. Minnich (root at fibercom)    INTERNET: root at fibercom.com
FiberCom, Inc.                      UUCP: ...!uunet!fibercom!root
P.O. Box 11966                      FAX: (703) 342-5961
Roanoke, VA  24022-1966             PHONE: (703) 342-6700, (800) 423-1183