Keyboard input on Sun-2?

Dan Muntz dmuntz at caen.engin.umich.edu
Thu May 18 03:44:00 AEST 1989

I'm trying to write an application for a Sun 2/120 which must be able to
tell when multiple keys are being pressed.  For example: if the user is
holding down the 'u' key and then presses the 'r' key, the program needs
to know that both these keys are being depresed simultaneously.  As far as
I can tell, there is no way to do this with ioctl's.  What I'd like to do
is get a peek at the memory-map for the keyboard without writing a new
device driver.  (not to mention decoding info for the memory-map)

Thanks,
Dan Muntz
dmuntz at caen.engin.umich.edu