TIFF or PICT -> RASTER

Kevin K L WONG kklw at mullian.ee.mu.oz.au
Sat Oct 21 17:27:36 AEST 1989

I have a picture in compressed TIFF format and also in Macintosh PICT
format. And I want to transfer it into sun raster format. Does anyone know
of any program that can transfer one of the two format into raster format?

Editor's Note: There are quite a few rasterfile manipulation routines in
the sun-source archives at Rice (titan.rice.edu) which you might want to
look at, notably one (paintraster.c) changes from a Macpaint file into a
Sun rasterfile. I don't see anything that does a TIFF to Rasterfile
conversion, though I am fairly certain that such a thing exists.