Need help to move a Postscript font from the Mac to Unix machines

T. Govindaraj tg2%prism at gatech.edu
Fri Oct 6 21:21:23 AEST 1989

I have developed fonts for Tamil (an Indian language) using Fontographer
on the Mac. I plan to make it available for FREE as soon as I fix the
fonts a little bit.

I would like to move them to other machines, especially NeXT and Sun.
(They will be available for free too.) I understand that it is possible to
port/move the fonts to other machines since Fontographer makes the AFM and
Postscript code available. However, I don't knoww how to do it.

If you know how to go about doing the port, I will appreciate any helpful
suggestions. Any pointers to other useful programs or code will also be
appreciated. Thank you very much.

govind

P. S. Please reply to tg at chmsr.gatech.edu