callback program - summary

Wolfgang Nejdl vexpert!nejdl at relay.eu.net
Tue Oct 10 05:37:25 AEST 1989

Some time ago I posted an item concerning the availability of a callback
program for SUN's.

Here comes a short summary:

1. Horst Santo sent us a set of programs substituting the getty process
and maintaining a callback order.  e-mail: tuvie!eana.f3.gmd.dbp.de!santo

2. Howard Hayle also sent us a program. However, according to his message,
it is not yet documented and will be released later.  e-mail:
tuvie!dahlbeck.ericsson.se!howard

3. Mitchell Wyle also sent us a set of programs, which substitutes getty.
e-mail: tuvie!inf.ethz.ch!wyle

We have now installed the first set of programs (from Horst Santo) and
they run very well.

Wolfgang Nejdl                                  nejdl at vexpert.at
Technical University of Vienna                  vexpert!nejdl at uunet.uu.net
Paniglg. 16, A-1040 Vienna, Austria             ...mcvax!vexpert!nejdl