crosshair cursor under XView

Keith F Pilotti sol!pilotti at Comsystems.SAIC.COM
Wed Oct 4 00:31:25 AEST 1989

In converting our SunView applications to use the XView OPEN LOOK toolkit
from Sun, we discovered that crosshair cursors are not supported.
According to someone at Sun, if we need a crosshair cursor, we have to
implement it ourselves.  Well, our application requires it!

Does anyone know of a routine that will run under XLib or XView to
implement a crosshair cursor?

Please reply directly via mail.  (SunOS 4.0.3 / X11r3 / XView 1.0)

Thanks...
+Keith Pilotti

SAIC Comsystems Division
2815 Camino Del Rio South, M/S-122, San Diego, CA 92108

(619)293-7500    {sun!suntan,seismo!esosun}!sol!keith
                 Pilotti at UCSD.edu