Hypertext on Suns (Spa

david s. channin dsc at osteocyber.ortho.hmc.psu.edu
Sun Oct 29 03:30:45 AEST 1989

I had developed a small Hypertext application on a Sun386i using
FrameMaker and the Sun Help_Viewer. The nicest feature was that not only
could you jump from page to page but you could hyperlink to C programs.
Now I notice that the   Sparc I does not have the Help_Viewer and Frame
alone does not allow links to C programs. MY questions to spotters:

   Is Help_Viewer available on Sparcs?
   Is there a other software to do hypertext with links to user programs?
   Is there a Help_Viewer under X11/News that allows this?

   Thanks.
    dsc at osteocyber.ortho.hmc.psu.edu

David S. Channin
Division of Orthopaedic Surgery
The Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA 17033