postscript to hp laserjet filter

john snell pixar!timbre!js at sun.com
Sun Sep 24 03:42:28 AEST 1989

Matthew Calame asked:

> Does anyone have a postscript to HP laserjet filter?
>
> I want to create documents with Sunwrite and then print them on a HP
> laserjet printer.

Pacific Data apparently makes an affordable PostScript cartridge for the
LaserJet IIP printer.  If this combination works well, it should be one of
the cheaper ways to achieve decent quality PostScript printing.  I would
assume that this combination would print faster than using GhostScript or
QMS's UltraScript which are cheaper PostScript filters but are slow.

John Snell
Timbre Engineering