Loss of vertical mouse movement in suntools/sunview

Joe Michel-Angelo tekbspa!tss!joe at uunet.uu.net
Tue Sep 26 10:19:22 AEST 1989

In article <1492 at brazos.Rice.edu>, by dan at scooter.rosemount.com:
> Two of our new SPARCstations 1 systems did the same thing after only a

Ya, Sun teckies admitted that someone used led's that burn out after a few
hours, days, weeks. We lost 65% of our mouse in a recent order. Sun
hotline gladly shipped new ones over-night fed-x. They've worked fine.

If your mouse is 3 weeks old and working, it'll keep on working.
Otherwise, warranty should cover the replacement--

"The Network        Joe Angelo -- Support Group @ Teknekron Software Systems
 Adminstrator       Palo Alto, Ca 94301 415-325-1025
 Is The
 Computer..."       uunet!tekbspa!joe - joe at tss.com - tekbspa!joe at uunet.uu.com