Problem editing mail messages

Dinah Anderson dinah at krebs.bcm.tmc.edu
Fri Sep 1 00:24:47 AEST 1989

I am running under Sun OS 4.0.3 on a 3/60. Periodically, I will be editing
a mail message and my whole message will disappear as if I had hit some
escape sequence to tell it to do that. I am usually composing or replying
when this happens. I  can type pretty fast and it seems to happen when I
am typing quickly. Has any one else experienced this problem? I don't know
that it isn't me, but it sure is annoying. I starting using 4.0.3 and this
workstation at the same time. The keyboard is lower than I am used to, so
that may be a factor. I still don't think this should happen, however.

Dinah Anderson					 internet: dinah at bcm.tmc.edu
Baylor College of Medicine	           uucp: {rutgers,mailrus}!bcm!dinah