AT board search

Jeff MacDonald ginosko!cg-atla!jmacdon at uunet.uu.net
Tue Sep 19 05:32:51 AEST 1989

Help!  I am in dire need of an AT-compatible board which will allow me to
add a parallel and at least two serial ports to a Sun386i.  I prefer a
board which will fit in the bottom (short) slot.  The add-on ports must
not conflict with existing parallel port at 0x378 IRQ7, serial port at
0x3F8 IRQ4, system flop at IRQ6, SCSI at IRQ8, or ethernet at IRQ13.  Most
boards do not provide sufficient jumperability.  A Jameco board I tried
did not generate interrupts reliably.

Any and all help, or pointers to help, greatly appreciated.

Jeff MacDonald ([decvax|ulowell]!cg-atla!jmacdon)
Agfa/Compugraphic Division  200-2-9F
200 Ballardvale, Wilmington MA 01887
(508) 658-0200,  extension 5406