Hackers' Corner archives

Guy Shaw paralogics!shaw at uunet.uu.net
Wed Sep 27 19:11:04 AEST 1989

Does anyone know of a site that has the sources from the Hackers' Corner
section of Sun's Software Technical Bulletin?  They are published in the
form of shell archive (shar) files, so it appears that the intention is
that they be distributed and read by machine, but I couldn't find any
information on their availability in the STB.

I tried writing to sun!stb-editor, but that seems to be one of those
automated mail based archivers - the kind that just archives all mail sent
to it.  I think it is an alias for message-motel at sun.com.

Anyway, who wants to type those things in from the hardcopy of STB?  Not
me.  A couple of them are interesting, but they are not *that* important.

Guy Shaw
Paralogics
paralogics!shaw at uunet.uu.net  or  uunet!paralogics!shaw