Touchscreens for Suns

duane at ginosko.samsung.com duane at ginosko.samsung.com
Tue Sep 19 23:45:02 AEST 1989

This is posted for a friend w/o net access; reply to me, and I will
summarize the results for him, and to the net if appropriate.

He is looking for anyone with experiences attaching various
touchscreens to Sun workstations. He would like to know:
	* What brand/model you used
	* What support there was for it
	* How well it worked, and installed
	* Your opinions on the screen

Even if you have not actually used one, but have information you
think might be relevant, fine. Send all info to:

Andrew L. Duane (JOT-7)  w:(508)-685-7200 X122
Samsung Software America	 decvax!cg-atla!ginosko!duane
1 Corporate Drive			  uunet/
Andover, MA.   01810		 duane at ginosko.samsung.com