Help windows in sunview

Kevin Lohman lohman at blake.acs.washington.edu
Thu Sep 7 10:03:50 AEST 1989

I would like to implement the HELP feature in some sunview applications.
However, not all of our SUNs are 386i's, so I do not wish to use the HELP
key on the lower left side of the keyboard.

Part of our needs are to use FrameMaker files, or, more likely, FrameMaker
.rf raster files in the output.  So, what I would need for this approach
is a way to read in a raster file produced by Frame, open a window of the
correct size, write the raster file to the window, then, when the user
hits a button (i.e., DONE), the window closes and the user may proceed
with the program.

Thanks for any help - Kevin Lohman

	lohman at blake.acs.washington.edu