Connecting terminals to a Sparcstation (with or without a multiplexer)

Tom Slone potency at violet.berkeley.edu
Sat Apr 14 04:16:44 AEST 1990

Our group is considering purchasing a Sparcstation and we would like to
connect 2 or 3 terminals to it (we are considering a multiplexer from
Vector Technologies for this).  Does anyone have experience with doing
this (even connecting 1 terminal)?  Usually, we have one person doing
computation intensive things and the other people editing with vi.  Can we
expect a reasonable response time, given our normal usage?  Thank you for
your attention.

Tom Slone
potency at violet.berkeley.edu
{decvax|hplabs|ihnp4|decwrl|nbires| \
	sdcsvax|tektronix|ulysses}!ucbvax!violet!potency