Escher Pictures

Loring Holden hold_ss at uhura.cc.rochester.edu
Sun Apr 15 09:39:35 AEST 1990

For the time being, various Escher pictures are available in MacPaint
format on uhura via anon. ftp in pub/mac.  (Time being == 14 days)

These Escher pictures were translated from Sun rasterfiles.  The original
Escher sun raster files and other raster files are available in
pub/images/sun-rasters.  I used pbmplus to translate, so I can translate
among various formats.  Thanks to pbmplus, if you have any good bitmaps in
a wide range of formats I can use them.  Please email me if you want to
give me any...

Also, any questions on ftp-ing, pbmplus, etc. please email me.

Thanks,
Loring