Summaries from Sun User Group Conference

Dinah Anderson dinah at nicolle.bcm.tmc.edu
Thu Feb 22 05:02:55 AEST 1990

>I was unable to go to the Sun User Group Conference in Anaheim last
>December but I did get a copy of the final agenda.  I saw a number of
>topics I was interested in (mostly dealing with future plans for hardware
>/ software).  I sat in my office, patiently waiting for some folks to post
>some interesting summaries but alas, nothing.  Is there anyone out there

I understand that one of the ideas being kicked around for the next
conference of offering proceedings similar to the way Usenix does it.In
fact, I just got my draft copy of the "Call for Papers" (I am on the
program committee.) and it indicates that there are plans for proceedings
for the `90 conference!

Dinah Anderson					 Manager of Systems Integration
Baylor College of Medicine	                                 Houston, Texas
internet: dinah at bcm.tmc.edu                   uucp: {rutgers,mailrus}!bcm!dinah