Sparcstation 1 questions

Wolfgang Rupprecht wolfgang at mgm.mit.edu.UUCP
Sun Feb 4 11:25:27 AEST 1990

In article <4476 at brazos.Rice.edu> amdcad!cdr at ames.arc.nasa.gov (Carl Rigney) writes:
>I've been told that you can use standard 100ns SIMMs in the Sparcstation
>for around $150/MB, I haven't tried it yet but plan to.  Talk to
>Clearpoint or some other reputable memory vendor.

While the problem may just be time delay, I suspect that clearpoint is
just outrageously expensive.  Current prices for 80ns Simms are well under
100 bucks.  (Under 80bucks if you buy more than 64 megabytes.)

-wolfgang
Wolfgang Rupprecht	ARPA:  wolfgang at mgm.mit.edu (IP 18.82.0.114)
TEL: (703) 768-2640	UUCP:  mit-eddie!mgm.mit.edu!wolfgang