Disk geometry query

Daniel Berglund FOPERATOR at tekno.chalmers.se
Tue Feb 13 07:01:00 AEST 1990

We have a spare Jasmine DirectFile 300 (CDC 94171-307, that's a Wren IV,
right?) which we would like to use on our Sparcstation 1. Does anyone know
the geometry of this disk or have a format.dat entry? There is already an
"CDC 94171-344" entry - is there any significant difference between these
disks?

Also, I'd appreciate geometry specs for Miniscribe 8425S (Jasmine
DirectDrive 20). I prefer testing with this one first..

Please respond by e-mail. I'll summarize upon request.

Daniel Berglund       (foperator at tekno.chalmers.se, BITNET: FOP at SECTHF51)
Chalmers University of Technology, G|teborg, Sweden