Sendmail to Programs on SunOs 4.0.3

Marinko Laban ktibv!ml at relay.eu.net
Tue Feb 20 03:02:50 AEST 1990

In article <5094 at brazos.Rice.edu> you write:

>   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
>   getwd: can't stat .
>   554 "| /usr/local/bin/printmail"... unknown mailer error 1

It might be one of the following ...

1. Did you run newaliases when you added the line to aliases ?

2. If the location (/usr/local/bin) is a mounted file system/directory,
then check the access rights of the directory on which it is mounted (777
should do the job)

3. If printmail is a shell-script, give read access to it for anybody.

If all this doesn;t work, I don;t know anything else...  Good Luck,
greetings

| Greetings, Marinko Laban                                              |
| E-mail to: hp4nl.nluug.nl!hp4nl!ktibv!ml                              |