SUN SPARC Audio Fun

Tony Laundrie astroatc!ttl at uwvax.cs.wisc.edu
Fri Feb 2 02:34:16 AEST 1990

Here is a brief audio program that I wrote for generating music on the SUN
SPARCstation audio device.  If you make any changes or improvements,
please send them to me, ...uwvax!astroatc!ttl  or  ttl at astroatc.UUCP

After unwrapping and Making the executable "beep", you can play a song by
typing "beep < soundfile".  Several soundfiles (dixie, growforme,
suddenly, and jingle) are included.  Have fun!

[[Ed's Note: Placed in archives.]]

FTP:	Hostname : titan.rice.edu (128.42.1.30)
	Directory: sun-source
	Filename : beep.shar

Archive Server Address: archive-server at rice.edu
Archive Server Command: send sun-source beep.shar