CGM Format (Computer Graphics Metafile)

Brian Herzog herzog at sun.com
Mon Feb 26 01:27:48 AEST 1990

> Does anybody know of a program that translates CGM format into postscript?

Precision Visuals, Inc. (PVI), a Sun Catalyst vendor, has such a product.
It interprets CGM files from SunGKS and SunPHIGS.  Last I heard, they had
drivers for:  Sunraster (for on-screen previewing), PostScript (mono,
greyscale and color), HPGL, and CalComp (pen and electrostatic).  For
current information and pricing, contact:

Precision Visuals, Inc.
6260 Lookout Road
Boulder, CO  80301

(303) 530-9000

Caveat Emptor:  Catalyst product information is provided by the vendors.
"Sun Microsystems, Inc. has not qualified or reviewed any claims made about
product features or functions and is not responsible for their accuracy."

Brian Herzog
herzog at sun.com