More on CG6 board.

Rob Gabbard sdrc!evgabb at uunet.uu.net
Tue Feb 6 02:18:09 AEST 1990

In article <4484 at brazos.Rice.edu>, hudgens at ray.met.fsu.edu (Jim Hudgens) writes:
> which appears to have many, many features, most of which are unusable
> without buying either SunGKS or SunPHIGS (which I presume support the

The GX has an excellent transform rate in wireframe under SunPHIGS.  Its
one of the fastest I've seen. Its a shame you can't do double buffering
unless you use indexed color.

Rob Gabbard (uunet!sdrc!evgabb)                 _    /|
Workstation Systems Programmer                  \'o.O'
Structural Dynamics Research Corporation        =(___)=