Printer on ALM-2

moscom!pyrite.telesci!kindred at cs.rochester.edu moscom!pyrite.telesci!kindred at cs.rochester.edu
Mon Jan 29 03:41:23 AEST 1990

A while back there was a question regarding the operation of the parallel
printer port on an ALM-2.  I do not recall seeing any answer to the
problem, and now am in the same position of having the printer always
showing up as off-line when connected to the ALM-2 port.  The same
printers function fine when connected to another port on the same machine
(but not on an ALM-2).

I am wondering if the problem was ever solved for/by the original poster,
and if so, could someone be so kind as to mail me the results?

My address (in case the .sig and/or the message header gets
scrambled):

	kindred at telesci.UUCP (...!princeton!pyrnj!telesci!kindred)

	Thanks in advence.

EMail: kindred at telesci.UUCP (...!princeton!pyrnj!telesci!kindred)
Phone: +1 609 866 1000 x222
Snail: TeleSciences C O Systems, 351 New Albany Rd, Moorestown, NJ 08057-1177